- Masters, Environmental Engineering Group, Institute of Civil Engineering, National Chiao Tung University
- Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Bio-Industrial Mechatronics Engineering, National Taiwan University
- Passed 1988 Civil Service Junior Examination in Environmental Engineering
- Passed 1989 Civil Service Senior Examination in Environmental Engineering
- Advisory officer, Nantou County Government
- Director-general of the Environmental Protection Bureau of Nantou County Government
- Secretary of the Environmental Protection Bureau of Nantou County Government
- Technical Specialist of the Health Bureau of Nantou County Government
From the Director-General：
The problem of environmental pollution has received increasing attention from the Taiwanese people as it has affected them. The government has established environmental protection bureaus in various counties and cities in order to cope with the increased need for environmental protection and to implement environmental protection projects.
At the current time, the Bureau is responsible for issues such as environmental impact assessments, environmental education and promotion, control of toxic substances, control of air and noise pollution, prevention and remediation of water pollution, waste management, and environmental sanitation; all of these are closely related to the lives of the residents. The Bureau understands its enormous responsibility in gradually reducing the environmental pollution problems in the County and has been taking efforts to achieve the goal of zero pollution.
All members of the bureau are working hard together to provide a healthy, stable, clean, and comfortable living environment.